Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween

Halloween...that wonderful holiday for trying out alternate identities or expressing your weirder side. With my hectice schedule, I went for a cheap and easy costume. I stuck nametags with different names all over my shirt (having an identity crisis). It got a few checkles and didn't get in my way at work so it was a success. Dexter dress the way he wishes we would let him (kind of gothic) and is a little disappointed Halloween is over. Dwayne (pictured) showed us what he would look like if he cut his long hair. Actually, he went to a party at his girlfriend's house and the afro wig made him look just like her brother. For school, he borrowed his Scout leader's kilt and wore it. Not really a costume, but now he's interested in making kilts part of their Scout uniform since he found it so comfortable to wear. The biggest challenge of the night was trying to keep things quiet so Emerson could get some sleep before work. I opted to put the bowl of treats out on the front steps to avoid constant banging on the door. It didn't take long for someone to dump the contents of the bowl in their treat bag. then I turned off the lights and got back to my homework.

No comments: