
I had more thoughts in my head than I could contain, so I started another blog. Since I try to stay focused on Etsy and business topics on the
Surviving the Etsy Madness blog, I needed a more random blog where I could share other thoughts.
The Spirit Bead Journals gives me that opportunity and I can still keep this blog personal and private.
Each of my blogs allows you to subscribe by RSS feed or by email, so I hope you are able to keep up. Even if I don't get a chance to talk to you very often, the blogs will give you an idea of what's going on in my life.
 |
| Kathy's package arrived pre-opened |
Thank you to everyone who sent us Christmas gifts. I still have a few gifts to send out and I hope to get them in the mail before the next holiday. Dwayne is trying for a job at
Black Sheep Cafe, a new restaurant and gallery owned by our friend Winston Mason's family. Dexter is working on filling out his mission papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment