Thursday, September 20, 2007

School Project

I'm taking an Advertising and Promotion class this semester. We have to do a group project where we act as Advertising/Marketing Consultants for a real business. I'm in a group of 6 people (I'm the only female) and we're developing a promotional plan for a business called Tomasso's Italian Ice.
It's located in the Shops at Riverwoods and offers Italian ice and two other desserts that are a combination of Italian ice and soft serve ice cream. They're delicious, but the limited offerings don't generate much business. We hope to refine his store's image and come up with some ideas for an integrated marketing campaign. It's kind of fun, but it's a huge endeavor. I also have two other classes with big group projects, plus a class without group stuff, and my internship.
For those of you who don't hear from me much, it's because of the senior year class load and my ever-growing full time work schedule. Have patience...


No comments: