Last year, the George family tried drawing names for Christmas gifts in an effort to keep the holidays happy. Each family has been randomly assigned another family to get Christmas gifts for. Sharon prefers to handle her gifts differently, so she will not be part of the drawing. There are no real limits on gifts, just do what you can for the family or for the individuals in the family. I'm going to list the assignments here. Let me know if there are any problems/concerns. I liked how it worked out last year.

Bill's family will be sending gifts to Karen's family
Rick's family will be sending gifts to Bill's family
Rick's family will be sending gifts to Bill's family
Karen's family will be sending gifts to Kathy's family
Kathy's family will be sending gifts to Rick's family
Kathy's family will be sending gifts to Rick's family
2 comments:
Sounds great! We are so excited for Christmas this year!
Holly and I are now informed.
Post a Comment