Saturday, December 29, 2007
Christmas with the sisters
This was my best Christmas ever! I got to spend Christmas with both of my sisters. I get to see Sharon every couple of months, but Kathy and I rarely see each other. Kathy spent a week here and I don't think either of us stopped talking the whole time.
Kathy fell in love with our dogs and our dogs fell in love with her. Even Scout, who is afraid of all new people, came right up to her and never left her side when they were in the same room together. We had fun shopping, seeing movies, baking cookies, and playing games. Sharon and I had the adventure of helping Kathy to find the perfect purse. We traveled many, many miles, visiting each store 5 or 6 times so she could agonize over the choices....well, that's mostly true. Both sisters treated us to some fabulous dinners. Sharon showed us how to play Blokus. Kathy proved she shouldn't be driving in video games. Emerson managed to scare the dogs with his remote control jeep. Dexter's bear has been banished from the living room now that it's wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey. Dwayne is looking forward to using his new DVD player when he gets back to Job Corps. Sharon taught me how to put on makeup with some help from Tina. Today was the toughest day since I had to go back to work. All vacations must come to an end sometime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment