With all the stress going on in my life, I decided it was time for a new hairdo. I regularly go to Jordan at MasterCuts and she always tries to give me a "sassy" look. I hadn't had my hair cut for a few months in a half-hearted effort to grow my hair longer. Emerson usually says he likes my hair longer, but this time he made the mistake of telling me that he's happy with whatever makes me happy....While Emerson and the boys went to see a movie, I paid a visit to Jordan and told her to go crazy and
"do whatever" as long as I could still look professional for work. I had no idea the kind of joy this brings to a stylist...The first snip was in the back and it was significant. "No going back now!" say Jordan with an evil grin. I admit I was a little scared about what I'd gotten myself into.
The end result made my face look longer and slimmer and I loved it! Emerson even told me how much he liked it when he saw me (and he never says anything after I get a hair cut). The cut is a disconnected a-line, so it is longer in the front and shorter in the back. The layers allow me to give it a fun messy look when I want to go a little crazy with it.

I've gotten lots of compliments on the new style and I actually feel pretty again...
No comments:
Post a Comment