Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Don't Cry for Me...I'm Crying Enough for Everyone
Big development in our lives today - Emerson lost his job. As tough as this is for anyone to handle, it is made even more awkward by the fact that we both work for the same company and I have to try to continue on with my job as if nothing has happened. Add to that the annual play at Heritage and my huge list of responsibilities with it. It's hard to imagine moving on after Emerson having worked there for 17 years, but that is exactly what we must do. Things will work out.....everything happens for a reason....it's probably for the best....I know, I know...I've heard it all now. It sure doesn't feel any better when you hear it. We're circling the wagons and applying for everything we can find. This may lead to a job change for me as well if Emerson can't find anything locally. I think we saw this coming with the budget cutbacks and other problems at Heritage, but it still was fairly surprising. If you know of any teaching jobs, please let Emerson know ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment