Wednesday, December 23, 2009

George Family Gift Exchange

Since nobody asked, I hadn't put together the list of who to send gifts to.  I'm listing the schedule below so you can see how it works and plan ahead:

Sender's family     Recipient family- 
                            2006     2007      2008        2009
Karen................. Rick      Kathy      Bill           Rick
Kathy................. Bill        Rick         Karen      Bill
Bill..................... Kathy    Karen       Rick        Kathy
Rick..................  Karen    Bill           Kathy      Karen

2 comments:

Curios George's said...

Thanks for letting me know! I asked your husband the other day and he said he didnt think we were doing it this year.

Karen T said...

I wasn't sure what people wanted to do since Kathy and Sharon don't talk to me anymore, Rick and Holly were busy moving, and I hadn't heard anything from you guys on what you wanted to do. I still don't know if everyone planned on doing it this way, so do what works for you.