Monday, September 20, 2010

So Dang Busy

Just to catch everyone up to what's been going on....
Emerson is still hunting for jobs, but his current employer has been working with him to give him hours as long as they can.  He's been busy creating things for our Etsy shop and playing the new Halo game with the boys.
Dwayne is working full time and searching for a new cheap car to buy since his car completely fell apart.
Dexter is in training to work at the same tech support place where Dwayne is working.  He visits us, usually to play games with Dwayne.
I'm in the middle of several looming deadlines at work and beyond overwhelmed.  I won a free month at a fitness boot camp and I'm learning how painful early morning workouts can be.  On nights and weekends, I work on stuff for our Etsy shop.  If anyone has Blue Bird flour sacks sitting around, I'd love to have them to make things out of. 
That's about it for now.

No comments: