Monday, January 17, 2011

Still Here

We're managing to do okay.  Unfortunately, Emerson caught a cold or flu and had a miserable end to this week.  I think I'm coming down with it now, too.  Storm is getting used to us and she is turning out to be quick to train.  She and Gambit wrestle a lot and she usually wins.  Gambit's only 11 months old and doesn't have the maturity to walk away yet.  It makes us miss Scout even more since she was always so good and patient with the puppies.


Emerson's healing well and most of the claims processing is taken care of.  We hope to have a check next week and will need to start looking for a new vehicle.  The used car market isn't the greatest because of the economy, but we're hoping to get another truck if we can.  Work is still keeping me plenty busy.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to earn money with tutoring and Emerson even did some tutoring yesterday for the Provo School District.  Dwayne is busy working full time doing tech support and getting some extra hours cooking at Heritage. 

No comments: