Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...

I managed to be too busy to deal with digging out the Christmas tree and decorations until this past weekend. The tree went up with only five days until Christmas. I hope I don't cut it this close in the future! We didn't have many presents sitting around, so there wasn't much pressure early on.

We have been hit by several snow storms recently. Most of them hit the west coast first, so Kathy and Rick have had to deal with them before we did. One of our storms hit Las Vegas first and Sharon was snowed in (ironic - Hell freezes over...lol). Monday's storm left at least 12 inches of snow at our house and Emerson had to help me dig out a spot to park when I came home from work. Our dogs have handled it well. They like jumping around in the snow and Scout seems to be searching for stuff by sticking her whole head in the snow. The snow is almost high enough to cover Shadow. I don't let them play in it for long since they aren't built for this kind of weather. They like basking in front of the heater as much as I do.

No comments: