Because of our current economic situation, I have been searching for ways to make the most of our money. Thanks to some tips from people at work, I have been spending time on some great websites with shopping tips, freebies, coupons, giveaways, great deals, etc. We have already taken advantage of some great deals and I have to admit I'm pretty obsessed now. These sites are saving our Christmas and allowing us a few treats along the way as well. Some of the deals have been: a free snuggie blanket, free guitar picks, $9.00 DVD of Transformers 2, free Fruitista Freeze at Taco Bell. Try to act surprised if any of those end up being your Christmas gift from us... :-)
Some of my favorite sites: Pinching Your Pennies, That Mama Rocks, Deals to Meals, Woot, A Giveaway Everyday, Giveaway Today, Beat That. One bit of advice I can offer with some of these sites and deals is to set up an extra email account to use for signing up for these so your regular email inbox doesn't get clogged up with junk mail and offers. Here's a site for craft projects: Whipup.net

No comments:
Post a Comment