Saturday, June 12, 2010
Bloginess
You may have noticed that I changed this blog a bit. I've been the only contributor, so I figured it should reflect that. Dwayne and Dexter each have their own blogs. I have also started a new blog focused on my experiences having a shop on Etsy. I'm hoping it will get more people to view my shop and perhaps the experiences I share will help others starting out with this online craft fair. In addition, my job now includes managing a blog for Heritage and a Facebook fan page as well. With the economy being so tight, it's nice to have these tools to promote our program in such a global way at no cost. I've enjoyed all of this since I love to write and it gives me opportunities to connect to more people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment